In My Mailbox / Stacking The Shelves (28)



Hi! Welcome to In My Mailbox and Stacking the Shelves, the weekly memes where I show you what books I bought and received lately. To find official information like how to participate or why it was started, check the official IMM page and STS page!

From the author

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="640"] From Adrian Lupsa (Romanian author who writes in English): "The Alchemist's Stone" short story in paperback, with two signed bookmarks and "Necessary Evil" signed card[/caption]

Ebooks bought



What books did you get?

semnatura

You Might Also Like

4 comentarii

  1. Can I just say I positively adore your blog layout? Adorable. I hope you enjoy your books :)

    New follower! My STS

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I've never heard of The Alchemist's Stone but I have a soft spot for any story that deals with alchemy, lol. Happy reading!

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I love the cover of Necessary Evil! Hope it's one you enjoy!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Havent heard of The Alchemist’s Stone, but going to go look into it now (: Hope you enjoy all your books hun! (:

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Comments