In My Mailbox / Stacking the Shelves (22)



Hi! Welcome to In My Mailbox and Stacking the Shelves, the weekly memes where I show you what books I bought and received lately. To find official information like how to participate or why it was started, check the official IMM page and STS page!

Bought in paperback

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="350"] Agatha Christie's Murder in the Mews Romanian Edition[/caption]

From Lizzy Ford




(Thank you so much, sweetie! I'm happy to help anytime.)


Ebooks




The War of Gods series by Lizzy Ford was a gift from Lisa Markson. Thank you for your generosity!

So... what's new in YOUR library?
semnatura

You Might Also Like

2 comentarii

  1. Winter Fire looks amazing!! Happy reading! Hope I can start Lizzy's series soon but I find it hard to since I have the first two books in digital format and I preffer reading other hardback copies. Hope that I will at least read the first book in the series this year :D!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Comments