In My Mailbox (10)



Hi! Welcome to In My Mailbox, a weekly meme where I show you what books I bought and received in the last days. To find official information like how to participate or why it was started, check the official IMM page!

This week has been crazy - full of books! The first one I got is a signed book from a Romanian author, Sergiu Someşan, entitled "Apocalipsa după Ceauşescu" (The Apocalipse after Ceauşescu). Vă mulţumesc din inimă pentru şansa de a citi cartea aceasta! 

I have also won a signed copy of "Ember" by Madison Daniel during the book's tour in Romania. I hope I'll like it as much as everyone else did.

In addition to these, my boyfriend gifted me three amazing books as part of my belated birthday gift (my b-day was last month). One of them is "The Fault in Our Stars", which I've been dying to read ever since it received the Goodreads Choice Award. The others are the first and second book in "All Souls Trilogy" by  - "A Discovery of Witches", and "Shadow of Night". A million thanks to you would not be enough, sweetheart!


As always, it rained with ebooks too!


From NetGalley, I got "Letters from Skye" by Jessica Brockmole and *blushes* the first volume of "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic" graphic novel.



I won "Queens are Wild" by Jack Chaucer, "Light in the Shadows" by A. Meredith Walters and the new edition of "Autumn Storm" by Lizzy Ford. Special thanks go to the giveaway hosts. :)




Julia Crane gifted me "Flutter" by Melissa Andrea, and I bought the following freebies from Amazon: "Chasing the Witch" by Jessica Gibson, "Kiss of Fire" by Rebecca L. Ethington and "Witchflame" by Tara West.




What did YOU get? :)


semnatura

You Might Also Like

0 comentarii

Comments