In My Mailbox / Stacking the Shelves (14)



Hi! Welcome to In My Mailbox and Stacking the Shelves, the weekly memes where I show you what books I bought and received lately. To find official information like how to participate or why it was started, check the official IMM page and STS page!

In the first half of this week, I have received my copy of "Xander's Chance" by Lizzy Ford. Special thanks go to her and Jenn, her PA, who mailed the book. You girls rock!



Ebooks, as you might have guessed, have come in a great number... as usual!

From NetGalley, I got Untraceable and Grasping at Eternity. I won "Sworn to Raise" by Terah Edun and Shucked by Megg Jensen, and the rest of the ebooks are freebies from Amazon and one from Elefant, a Romanian online book shop.



What books did YOU get?
semnatura

You Might Also Like

2 comentarii

  1. Grasping at Eternity is really good! I read it last year, and Dangerous Depths, Karen's other book. Separate series, amazing books. I haven't read any of the other titles you have there, but I hope you enjoy them all! :D

    Check out my STS post!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Lovely additions!! :D I also got some of the e-books you've mentioned. Shucked sounds really interestig :D!
    Your Lizzy Ford collection is growing <3. Lovely ^^.
    Happy reading!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Comments