Feature & Follow Friday (9)

Alison Can Read Feature & FollowJoin the fun in the Feature and Follow Friday Hop! If you don’t know anything about this blog hop and/or want to find out how you can participate, check the rules here!

Basically, each Friday a blog is featured by the two hosts, Allison Can Read and Parajunkee. Participants to the blog hop have to follow the hosts and the Featured blogs and add their link to the list. This way, they can make new friends and follow each other. It’s really fun! And also, there is a weekly question so everything is even more interesting.

Q: Give us a sneak! What are you reading? Tell us about a fun or fail scene in your current read.

I am currently reading "Shadow of Night" by Deborah Harkness, the second book in the "All Souls" trilogy. I loved the first one very much and it seems this one won't be dissappointing me either. So far, I really had fun reading the interactions between the poets and scientists from the School of Night. I can't believe how well Matthew de Clermont's character fits the profile of Matthew Roydon, in reality associated with the School of Night too. :) Deborah is a genius!

 

For those who want to follow me

Since mine is a WordPress blog, it doesn’t allow GFC, but you can follow me via Networked Blogs, email, or even Facebook!
semnatura

You Might Also Like

6 comentarii

  1. Wow, sounds really interesting & I love the look of your blog! It's so fun! :)

    Nina@J'adore Happy Endings

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I haven't heard of that series. I will need to check it out on good reads!
    Here is My FF
    Old follow via email - new twitter follower

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Good one. Sorry you're not enjoying it so far though.

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-follow-46.html

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. I remember when that book released! I've never read anything by the author, but I have seen this book around. I hope you end up liking it more! :)

    New Google Plus follower!

    Check out my FF post!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. sorry by email not bloglovin' :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Hopping through. I have Shadow of Night but haven't started it yet. My dad is reading it right now (we share a Nook account).
    My Hop

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Comments