In My Mailbox (11)



Hi! Welcome to In My Mailbox, a weekly meme where I show you what books I bought and received lately. To find official information like how to participate or why it was started, check the official IMM page!

This time, I received two books that I've already read and loved - Legends of Marithia's first two books! What makes them special is that they are signed by Peter Koevari. Thank you again for being an amazing author and a great friend, Peter! :)

(sorry for bad quality photo)


You know already I'm crazy for ebooks, right? Well, this week I only got two freebies from Amazon, but I think I'll love them! They are "Eye of Newt" by Kimberly Kinrade & Dmytry Karpov, and "Jenny Pox" by J.L. Bryan. For the latter, I have read mixed-feelings reviews, but I still want to try it myself. :)



What books did YOU get?



semnatura

You Might Also Like

3 comentarii

  1. Awww Adela ;) Thank *you* for being the awesome person you are, and a great friend too. Enjoy the signed books ^^

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. The Legends of Marithia are on my to read list! :D They sound like awesome books! Can't wait to try them! I have the feeling that I will love them ^^.

    Eye of Newt has a really interesting cover. I also got Jenny Pox a long time ago but did not get to read it. It might be interesting.

    Happy reading! :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Some great covers on those books! I hope you enjoy them!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book Blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/04/in-my-mailbox-25.html

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Comments