Feature and Follow Friday (2)

Alison Can Read Feature & FollowJoin the fun in the Feature and Follow Friday Hop! If you don’t know anything about this blog hop and/or want to find out how you can participate, check the rules here!

Basically, each Friday a blog is featured by the two hosts, Allison Can Read and Parajunkee. Participants to the blog hop have to follow the hosts and the Featured blogs and add their link to the list. This way, they can make new friends and follow each other. It’s really fun! And also, there is a weekly question so everything is even more interesting.

Q: Confess your blogger sins! Is there anything as a newbie blogger that you've done, that as you gained more experience you were like -- oops?

I am usually very careful when I decide to do something new, so I make sure I read the rules as many times as I feel that I need to until I understand completely what it is I am getting into. So... the answer is no. However, I seem to be suffering the "I want this book" syndrome, and as a result, I end up with too many books to review.

For those who want to follow me

Since mine is a WordPress blog, it doesn’t allow GFC, but you can follow me via Networked Blogs, email, or even Facebook!

semnatura

You Might Also Like

9 comentarii

  1. New follower via the hop and Networked Blogs. :) Your site is SO pretty!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. You're blog is gorgeous!! Liked your FB page :)

    Here's my FF Post!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I agree with the girls above me. Your page is gorgeous (I'm kinda jealous lol).
    New follower via email subscription

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. I have that syndrome, I call it "I want ALL the books". It drives my husband CRAZY!

    I'm following via NB.

    My F&FF Feature & Follow Friday (#2)
    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. New follower via Google+ and Email. I love your blog design! It's so cute! When I was a newbie blogger, I also had a large review pile, although it wasn't because of the "I want this book" syndrome. Those days were really bad.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. I know that feeling . .the number of books on my review list is ridiculous!!!! ;-)
    New follower (I <3 your blog!) via fb,twitter and email . .
    Kirsty @ All in One Place
    http://kvlovesbooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Sounds like the same problem I have!! I'm drowning in review books right now >.<
    Thanks for stopping by!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Comments