In My Mailbox / Stacking the Shelves (24)



Hi! Welcome to In My Mailbox and Stacking the Shelves, the weekly memes where I show you what books I bought and received lately. To find official information like how to participate or why it was started, check the official IMM page and STS page!

Bought in paperback

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="350"] The Mysterious Affair at Styles (Romanian Edition) - Agatha Christie[/caption]

Borrowed from a friend

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="350"] English Title: The Einstein Enigma[/caption]

From Netgalley



Bought from Amazon



What's new in your libraries? :)

semnatura

You Might Also Like

1 comentarii

  1. Lots of great books this week! Waterfell has been on a couple other blogs too. I am going to have to look into that one. I hope you enjoy your new books!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/09/stacking-shelves-9.html

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Comments