In My Mailbox / Stacking the Shelves (21)



Hi! Welcome to In My Mailbox and Stacking the Shelves, the weekly memes where I show you what books I bought and received lately. To find official information like how to participate or why it was started, check the official IMM page and STS page!

It's been a while since I last posted in this cathegory, so you should know that I'm officially a Pharmacy student at the best Medical college in Romania (UMF Cluj) and after taking my admission exam, I've been enjoying my holiday... But now that I'm back, I'll try to keep posting IMMs.

Bought in paperback




Swag items



Won in Paperback - signed



Ebooks




[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="297"] gift from Lizzy[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="315"] won in a giveaway[/caption]


- freebies



So what did *you* get?
semnatura

You Might Also Like

0 comentarii

Comments