Feature & Follow Friday (10)

Alison Can Read Feature & FollowJoin the fun in the Feature and Follow Friday Hop! If you don’t know anything about this blog hop and/or want to find out how you can participate, check the rules here!

Basically, each Friday a blog is featured by the two hosts, Allison Can Read and Parajunkee. Participants to the blog hop have to follow the hosts and the Featured blogs and add their link to the list. This way, they can make new friends and follow each other. It’s really fun! And also, there is a weekly question so everything is even more interesting.

Q: School is out! What is your favorite Summer Reading book?

Well, school is not over for me yet. I still have two more weeks to go. After that, my "summer read" will be biology and chemistry books (I take the college admission exam towards the end of July). Finally, when I'm done and (hopefully) officially admitted, I will read all the books I've been meaning to start, mostly Fantasy ones.

 

For those who want to follow me

Since mine is a WordPress blog, it doesn’t allow GFC, but you can follow me via Networked Blogs, email, or even Facebook!
semnatura

You Might Also Like

6 comentarii

  1. Ouch- studying during the summer! Good luck!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Good luck on your college entrance exams! I have a couple years till then :)
    Check out my FF at www.myviewpointonbooks.blogspot.com

    (new follower )

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Enjoy your summer reading! New follower via Networked Blogs.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Thanks for the follow, am following back! Have a great weekend!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Oh man, good luck with your exam! I hope it's worth reading those Chemistry and Biology books. :)

    Followed back through GFC.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Comments