In My Mailbox / Stacking the Shelves (13)



Hi! Welcome to In My Mailbox and Stacking the Shelves, the weekly memes where I show you what books I bought and received lately. To find official information like how to participate or why it was started, check the official IMM page and STS page!

It seems that, for me, this was the week of bookmarks and ebooks. Simona from Secrets from Books sent me a nice pack of them (plus a poster and a magnet), and I also received a cute page-corner monster bookmark from Lili Lost in a Book.



And, as I mentioned before... brace yourselves for huge amount of ebooks! Because of their great number, I will only add their covers. :)


Won:



Freebies:




What books did YOU get?
semnatura

You Might Also Like

1 comentarii

  1. Glad that the package arrived safely! :D The page-corner monster looks really funny! Will try doing something like that one day.
    Also, happy reading! You've got many books waiting :]!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Comments