In My Mailbox (3)

This article is Bilingual. To switch between RO and ENG, click on the tabs from the left side of the article.





Săptămâna trecută nu v-am arătat nimic pentru că... pur şi simplu nu am avut cărţi noi. Totuşi, săptămâna asta a fost nebunească şi am mult mai multe cărţi noi decât mi-aş fi închipuit. Aşa că... ţineţi-vă bine!
Diane Gaston mi-a trimis două din cărţile ei historical romance pentru că am câştigat un concurs. Sunt cu autograg şi foarte frumoase şi de-abia aştept să le citesc! Mulţumesc, Diane!



De la Nemira mi-am cumpărat o antologie cu şapte poveşti de dragoste scrise de autori clasici, o carte numită „Pictorul mut” scrisă de Georgina Harding (a cărei acţiune are loc în România) şi a treia carte din seria „Temeraire” de Naomi Novik.




Cât despre ebookuri... chiar că au luat-o razna lucrurile. M-am speriat când am văzut câte cărţi noi mi-am luat. Vă voi arăta numai copertele, întrucât se văd titlul şi autorul în imagini. Şi înainte să vă ziceţi că am cheltuit o mulţime de bani pe ele, să ştiţi că nu am dat niciun leu, pentru că toate au fost gratuite pe Amazon când le-am luat sau mi-au fost date de către autori.




Sper că şi săptămâna voastră a fost plină de cărţi şi mi-ar plăcea să aflu şi ce v-aţi cumpărat şi aţi primit şi voi.

semnatura




Last week I didn't show you anything because... I simply didn't get any new book. However, this week has been crazy and I have got much much more books than I have ever thought I would. So... brace yourselves!

Diane Gaston mailed me two of her historical romance books, as I won a giveaway. They're signed and very lovely and I can't wait to read them! Thank you, Diane!



From Romanian Publishing House "Nemira", I bought an anthology of seven love stories written by classical authors, a book called "Painter of Science" by Georgina Harding (the action in this book takes place in Romania), and the third book of the "Temeraire" series by Naomi Novik.




In terms of ebooks... things have been very crazy indeed. I've practically scared myself when I've seen how many I got. I will only show you the covers, as you can read the titles and authors directly from the pictures. Also, before you think I spent a lot of money on these, know I haven't paid a cent, as these were all free on Amazon at the time I got them, or were given to me by the authors.




I hope your week has been full of books too and I would love to hear what you bought and received.

semnatura

You Might Also Like

6 comentarii

Comments